The best value rock minerals on the market. Ideal to add to garden beds, worm farms and compost bins to naturally boost the mineral content for the long term. Made of a blend of 7 types of crushed and ground rocks, without any low value 'fillers', laboratory tested to ensure each batch has the correct balance of secondary and trace elements needed by plants - with a few extra minerals that mammals require in their diet.
Rock Minerals are an essential addition for gardens to provide trace elements in a slow release form that will stay in the soil until needed. Australia has very depleted ancient soils, which is at the worst on the sandy plains of Perth. Soil Solvers Rock Minerals provide a broad spectrum of minerals from a blend of finely crushed volcanic and sedimentary rocks which create a sustainable and superior alternative to the use of chemical fertilisers, pesticides, and herbicides.
Soil mineralisation has been shown in scientific studies to achieve fourfold increases in agricultural yields and to produce both immediate and long-term benefits from a single application.
- Provides slow, natural release of elements and trace minerals.
- Do not leach
- Increases the nutrient intake of plants.
- Increases yields and gives higher brix reading.
- Rebalances soil pH.
- Increases earthworm activity and the growth of microorganisms.
- Builds humus complex.
- Prevents soil erosion.
- Increases the storage capacity of the soil.
- Increases resistance to insects, disease, frost, and drought.
- Produces more nutritious crops.
- Enhances flavor in crops.
- Decreases dependence on fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides.